Policies and T&Cs
Aerial Studio accepts; Visa / Mastercard Debit Cards, Visa / Mastercard Credit Cards, EFTPOS Debit Cards and cash. All merchant fees are paid by Aerial Studio.
A non-refundable deposit will be taken over the phone, when booking your appointment with Aerial Studio. A $100 deposit will be required for colour services and a $50 deposit for non colour services. All deposits will be credited to your account and used towards your service. In order to secure your appointment a deposit must be taken.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
Aerial Studio sends out a confirmation message 4 days prior to your appointment with the option to ‘Confirm’, or ‘Reschedule’.
We have a 24 hour cancellation policy, if a client is a “no-show” or an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of your booking you will forfeit your deposit.
Clients who do not arrive within 15 minutes of their appointment time will be charged a cancellation fee of their deposit and will need to re-book their appointment.
Aerial Hair Studio Pty Ltd (ACN 636 171 410) trading as Aerial Studio, (Aerial Studio, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: www.aerialstudio.com.au
We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the Privacy Act 1988.
Below outlines how we meet our privacy requirements and how we manage your personal information.
Personal information collection and use
Aerial Studio collects personally identifiable information about you, being:
- your full name;
- date of birth;
- email address;
- telephone number; and
- payment details.
We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following reasons:
- assist us in providing services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- send you information about products and services we believe are suited to you and your interests; and
- to advertise and market our services.
Disclosure of personal information
- Aerial Studio will not use or disclose any personal information to anyone without the consent of the individual unless it is authorised or required by law.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third party.
Protecting and maintaining your personal information
- It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your personal information to ensure we can keep our records accurate and up to date.
- Aerial Studio will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, up to date and complete.
- Aerial Studio will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you.
- All personal information collected will be stored in a secure database with password protection to mitigate unauthorised access.
Accessing your personal information
- If you wish to access the information we hold about you or make a request to have your details changed, please email email@example.com
- If you don’t want us to use your personal information in a particular manner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to observe your request.
Social media features
If you have any concerns
If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information or require further information, please email email@example.com
I have read and agreed to the website terms and conditions.
- About the Website
Welcome to www.aerialstudio.com.au (the ‘Website’). The Website is operated by Aerial Hair Studio Pty Ltd trading as Aerial Studio (ABN 26 636 171 410). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse our available services and purchase various products.
Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘T&C’s) carefully.
- Acceptance of the T&C’s
You accept the T&C’s by browsing and/or remaining on the Website. You may also accept the T&C’s by clicking to accept or agree to the T&C’s where this option is made available to you.
- Registration to use the Purchase Services
3.1. In order to purchase through the online store, you must first register your details. As part of the registration process, you are required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- full name
- an email address
- a mailing address
- a telephone number.
3.2. You warrant that any information you give to Aerial Studio in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
4.1. When purchasing Product through the Website, you agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product plus postage.
4.2. Payment of the purchase price may be made through our Third-Party Payment Gateway Provider ‘Stripe’.
4.3. Following payment of the purchase price being confirmed by Aerial Studio, you will be issued with an invoice to confirm that the payment has been received.
4.4. Aerial Studio will not offer refunds for change of mind once the product has been posted.
4.5. In the event that the Product purchased is; damaged, faulty or expired Aerial Studio will issue a replacement or a full refund within 7 days.
5.1. For delivery of Products, Aerial Studio use a Third Party Delivery Company (e.g. Australia Post).
5.2. In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will contact their Third-Party Delivery Company to action the issue.
5.3. Aerial Studio guarantees your product will be sent within 5 working days from your receipt of payment.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property
6.1. The entire Website is subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the ‘Content’) are owned or controlled for these purposes and are reserved by Aerial Studio.
6.2. Aerial Studio retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content, including the business name, trading name, domain name, trademark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of Aerial Studio.